- Performance Measures - See the Draft LIHEAP Performance Measures proposed by the Performance Measures Implementation Work Group.
- Process Guides - The Process Guides developed by the PMIWG provide grantees with ideas for integrating Performance Measurement into common LIHEAP administrative activities.
- Best Practices - See cases studies of how some states have been able to implement systems that collect, process, and/or use performance measurements data.
- Requirements - Learn what information each grantee is required to submit to OCS and when that requirement will be implemented.
- LIHEAP Performance Measurement FAQ
Look here to find information on how to implement effective LIHEAP Performance Measurement Systems
Look here to get access to data reported by grantees and developed by OCS over the last ten years
- Grantee Surveys Data - Learn how the sources and uses of LIHEAP funding have changed since FFY 2001
- Household Report Data - Get information on who has received LIHEAP benefits at the state, regional, and national level since FFY 2001
- Eligible Population Data - See how the number of households and types of households eligible for LIHEAP has changed since FFY 2001
Go to this area to discuss your ideas with other grantees and to share information and reports
- Website Feedback - Tell us how to improve usability and what additional content you would like us to add to the website.
- Grantee Issues - Ask questions and get feedback from your colleagues
- OCS Report Feedback - Tell OCS how you use their reports and what can be improved
- Information Sharing - Want to show off your latest report, procedure, or system? Post information it here for others to see and appreciate.
This page lists recent LIHEAP news and additions to this website. If you've visited the site before and want a quick update, please follow this link.